URBAN CARD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to the series of competitions we run on our social media channels (“competitions”) or channels run by Hudson Fuggle unless otherwise stated in the promotion.
- The promoter of each competition is Hudson Fuggle (“we / us“). Hudson Fuggle’s company number is 3912072.
- When entering a competition through Facebook, Twitter or another social media provider, please note that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, that social media provider.
- Entrants: Entrants to a competition must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise specified and resident in the UK. If the promotion or competition is being run through Twitter or Facebook, all Entrants must be following the specified channel on Twitter and/or facebook.com.
- Entry: An Entry has to comply with what is asked for by us in the message launching the competition. For example, you might have to answer a simple question or reply to us with a keyword. The exact instructions for an Entry will be explained in the launch message.
- Prize: The prize will be described in the launch message.
- Competition Dates, Closing Date/Time: The dates of each competition including the Closing Date will be set out in the launch message.
- The instructions provided in the launch message and/or at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of the competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- Only one entry per Twitter or Facebook username will be entered in the draw, unless specified otherwise.
- No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- We reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless we are satisfied with the verification.
- The competition will run during the Competition Dates until the specified Closing Date/Time. Entries received after the Closing Date / Time will not be entered into the draw.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified by ys within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail, telephone or via social media. We will notify all winners they have won via the details given at entry. This will comply with each social media platform promotional rules.
- Methods of contact include either receiving a ‘direct message’ from us on Twitter or Facebook, or an email from us asking for your address, email address and mobile phone number. This is for the purpose of delivery and details will not be held on file.
- If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, we reserve the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win. It is understood that no recompense will be offered.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If we are unable to contact the winner within 28 days from initial notification or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at our discretion. If the Prize is time critical we will state upfront before entry how many days the winner will have to accept the Prize.
- Some Prizes may require the winner to accept third party terms and conditions, such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the Prize will be subject to such conditions.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific location, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. We assume no responsibility and are not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
- We will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- We reserve the right to provide a substitute Prize of similar value if the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside our control, and we will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the Prizes are transferable.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request marked with the name of the competition to: Social Media, Studio 4, Jamaica Wharf, 2 Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YU.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to any Prize unless stated otherwise.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the competition, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, we reserve the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable. By continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. We will endeavour to avoid any disappointment or any disadvantage to those who have already entered.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The competition is governed by English Law, and any dispute between us and you regarding the competition will only be dealt with by the English courts, but if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there.
- Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to use alternative dispute resolution. The European Commission has established a website for online dispute resolution which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, and which is designed to assist consumers in resolving disputes online without having to go to court.
© Hudson Fuggle. All rights reserved. Version 1.1 December 2017.
URBAN CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The URBAN Card is free to order and the card has no monetary value.
2. The URBAN Card can only be obtained from The Old Street District Partnership. Cards are ordered online and will be delivered in 5-10 working days. We do not accept card orders via telephone or e-mail.
3. Businesses located within The Old Street District Partnership area may request a bulk drop of The URBAN card for members of staff. A minimum of 10 cards may be ordered. This can be done by emailing email@example.com
4. The card is for your own use only.
5. The URBAN Card is only valid once registered and activated online and will not be accepted at participating brands otherwise.
6. When you sign up to become a member of the URBAN Card you will receive URBAN Card updates via email. This will be sent out a number of times per year when offers are updated or other information is available.
7. To use your URBAN Card you need to present it at the outset of a transaction – not afterwards. Similarly it is best to show the card at the point of ordering drinks and food. Offers cannot be claimed retrospectively.
8. Participating brands can be found on the Old Street District Partnership website www.oldstreetdistrict.london
9. The URBAN Card entitles the member to special offers and promotions details of which are listed on www.oldstreetdistrict.london/urbancard only.
10. Offers are subject to change. Offer updates will be emailed to members and will also be promoted on www.oldstreetdistrict.london/urbancard
11. All offers, discounts and promotions are valid on full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions, unless stated otherwise by the participating brand.
12. Offers are subject to availability and are correct at time of publication.
13. The Old Street District Partnership and participating organisations and brands reserve the right to terminate offers at any point during the promotion.
14. The URBAN Card is not a credit or debit card and cannot be used as one.